Só Hotels – Irish for Luxury. The Só Hotel Group was established in 2016. A dynamic, modern group of Irish family owned hotels, delivering accessible luxury in elegant, guest-focused surroundings. Our properties include Castletroy Park Hotel Limerick, Lough Rea Hotel and Spa Co. Galway, Charleville Park Hotel Co. Cork and Killeshin Hotel Portlaoise. At Só Hotels, we invest in people, providing clear professional growth including team and management development. We believe great hospitality is provided by great people!
For further information on roles with Só Hotels you can also view – Só Hotels Group Page
The Lough Rea Hotel and Spa are an equal opportunities employer.
We are looking for an experienced Head Waiter to join the team at the Lough Rea Hotel & Spa. This multiple award-winning hotel caters for all conference needs and requirements for up to 500 delegates. Our facilities range from intimate Meeting Rooms to a Grand Ballroom, providing our guests with the most up-to-date technology. Our conference centre is specially designed offering state of-the-art audio & visual equipment and a wide range of flexible conference rooms. We pride ourselves in delivering consistent quality standards and exceptional customer care in exceeding our client’s expectations.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing company in Ireland with great career progression. If you feel you have the desire and skills necessary to succeed in this role, then apply in confidence.
Reporting To: Operations Manager & General Manager
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a 4 or 5 star hotel – Functions, Weddings & Events an important criteria. The candidate will need supervisory or management experience, ideally 2 years or more in a similar role. They are expected to maintain and provide excellent guest service at all times and lead and support the Conference and Banqueting Team.
The job will be shift work and this includes weekends.
- Effective planning and organisation of the department, making necessary decisions within given guidelines;
- Ensure that the department operates in a customer focused manner, always striving to exceed guest expectations;
- Carry out Duty Management shifts, ensuring the smooth operation of the business and the safety of staff and guests;
- Manage & motivate staff, complying with employment law and company policies/procedures;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the hotel events and promotions;
- Implement the hotel’s standards & procedures and ensure the team are always representing the brand effectively;
- To be familiar with all SOP’s and to ensure that these are being adhered to throughout the department;
- Actively seek to achieve set goals and targets;
- Manage and drive quality of hotel and service;
- Ensure productivity within the Conference & Banqueting Team;
- Ensure customer care and guest satisfaction at all times; and
- Display a pro-active and leading role in terms of service, culture, development, team image, systems & procedures
Please forward your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Food and Beverage Assistants
We are looking to recruit applicants with previous food/beverage/waiting/bar service experience in a 4* Hotel. As these are customer facing roles you will have fluent English and high standards of personal presentation.
This role involves bar and food service and applicants must be flexible and available to work am and pm shifts as business needs will dictate.
Role would suit a proactive, quick-thinking team-player who enjoys dealing with situations and requests in a fast-paced environment.
Please forward your details to: email@example.com
Junior Sous Chef & Senior Chef de Partie
Main Purpose of Position:
To support the Head Chef in maintaining the smooth of the kitchens.
- To cook and prepare fresh dishes to the approved standard of presentation and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen to the highest standard
- Have a strong awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices and HACCP. A team player.
- Be knowledgeable of the day’s business, (i.e. know what reservations are booked in to the Food & Beverage outlets, be aware of outside events that will impact directly on business).
The ideal candidate will have:
- High standards of quality and consistency.
- Attention to detail, excellent presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate approach to the production of food.
- Flair and imagination.
- Management and organisational skill.
- Ability to work as a team member as well as using your own initiative.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Please forward your details to: Michael Mullally – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full & Part-Time Restaurant and Bar Staff
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Under the general guidelines of the Departmental Supervisor/Manager, ensure the day-to-day operations are carried out in line with department and Hotel standards providing quality service to our guests in accordance with statutory, health and safety requirements.
Ensure that you work in a guest focused manner; always striving to exceed guest expectations thereby building customer and brand loyalty.
To be fully aware of the hotel facilities, activities, targets and promotions, special activities within the hotel
To deal with customer complaints in a professional and courteous manner in accordance with company procedures.
To ensure all guests receive a genuine, warm, friendly, courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay.
To anticipate guests needs whenever possible to enhance quality service and in turn enhance guest satisfaction.
To assist in achieving Hotel and Departmental goals in relation to mystery audits, customer comment index etc.
To assist guests at all times.
To ensure all guest queries are handled promptly and efficiently.
To ensure initiative in relation to the speedy resolution of guests queries or problems.
To report on all guest feedback to a supervisor or manager.
To carry out departmental standards in accordance with the SOP Manual.
To ensure hotel standards are achieved at all times.
To report on duty on time in accordance with hotel grooming standards
To ensure that the highest possible standard of personal hygiene, dress, appearance, body language and conduct is maintained at all times.
To attend all statutory training.
To attend other training sessions as per the departmental training plan or as when required by management.
To assist as much as reasonable in the coaching and training of new staff.
To accept flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests.
To provide support where necessary in other areas of the hotel.
To give full cooperation to any colleague or guest requiring assistance in a prompt, caring, helpful manner and to be flexible in assisting around the hotel in response to business and client needs.
To ensure all accident, incidents and suspicious occurrences are reported to the relevant people and to assist in providing all relevant backup.
To maintain own working area, tidy and in good shape.
As a member of staff of the Hotel you must be willing to carry out duties outside of your department if required to do so.