Lough Rea Hotel & Spa welcomes our UK Visitors
Visit Galway, the European Capital of Culture 2020, stroll through the Latin Quarter which is steeped in history and enjoy the many shops and eateries that await. Connemara is not to be missed with it expansive views where land and water meet. A range of activities await, The Bay Coast is home to a number of dazzling beaches where people come to kayak, swim and dive, while cyclists can follow the Great Western Greenway.
For those who would like a relaxing break away the award winning Shore Island Spa. Our team of experienced spa therapists will arrange your special time with us and can also assist in your tailor-made pamper packages. We offer soothing massages, luxurious facials, rejuvenating scrubs, wonderful spa packages, tanning, waxing, professional make-up application and much more.
With an impressive location overlooking the majestic Loughrea Lake, this four star hotel offers superb state-of-the-art facilities and 91 stylish, modern bedrooms in contemporary surroundings. The Lough Rea Hotel & Spa has a beautiful, peaceful, and yet convenient location.
Rooms & Suites
Treatment Rooms available
Dedicated Staff Members
Complementary Parking Spaces
Good to know
- Located just 3 minutes drive from Lough Rea Town
- Just 25 minutes drive from the heart of Galway City
- Free parking available on site
- 2 newly refurbished restaurants to choose from
- Rooftop Garden Bar overlooking Lough Rea Lake
- Award winning Shore Island Spa
- 8 conference rooms catering for up to 500 delegates
- Voted Top Rated Wedding Venue in Galway from weddingdate.ie
- Voted Best Hotel in Galway in the Best of Galway Awards