The Loughrea Hotel and Spa is proud to welcome four legged VIPs to our hotel for a break away with their humans. We understand that as a member of your family, it’s not easy to leave your pet behind you when going away on holiday.
Dog friendly rooms are available on request from our reservations team throughout the year. Take your furry friend along with you on your break to Galway and enjoy luxurious four star accommodation.
Our hotel is the perfect choice for a pet friendly stay. Located on the shores of the Loughrea Lake, its ideal for a quick morning run around after breakfast. The hotel is also located close to Woodvile Gardens and a number of walking trails, a great choice for a longer walk around the scenic lakeside grounds. There’s plenty to explore during their stay in Loughrea before a relaxing night in our comfortable guest rooms.
- Our rooms are best suited to doggies of ten kilograms or less. If you’re unsure, just give our team a call and they can advise.
- We ask that you take along your own food and bedding for your pet and make sure all vaccinations are up to date.
- Pets must be accompanied and on a leash at all times and are not allowed in the food and beverage serving areas.
- There is an additional supplement of €35 per stay to cover additional cleaning charges.
- Pets should not be left unattended in the room in case of disruption to other guests
To avoid disappointment, please contact our reservations team directly when planning your dog friendly getaway to Galway. Call them on 091 880088 or email email@example.com